- Campaign begins October 18, 2016
- Those running for an office should display their signs in the halls during their P.E. times. No campaign signs will be accepted after Friday, October 28th.
- Students running for classroom representative will display their campaign signs in their classrooms only a time designed by their teacher.
- Campaign posters must be removed from the building the afternoon prior to the election.
- Campaign speeches for officers will be made in a school assembly on a date to be announced.
- Candidates for classroom representatives will deliver their speeches in their classrooms also on a date to be announced.
- There shall be no campaigning the day of the election.
October 4TH - Orientation
October 7TH - Permission Forms Due
October 12th - 13th - Meet with Candidates
October 17th - 28th - Campaign begins (start bringing in posters for display)
October 26th - 28th -SGA Campaign Speeches returned to students
TBA - SGA Campaign Speech Delivery ( ALL students vying for an SGA office and homeroom representative MUST prepare a speech stating why he or she is the best person to fulfill that position. 2 MINUTES speech
TBA - Election Day - Voting will take place in the classroom and the winners will be announced at the end of the day.
TBA - Induction Ceremony
Wear Sunday clothes. Parents are invited